Updated: Sep 22
Personal Security Training Workshops in Athens, Greece
We are running a series of personal security training workshops in Athens, Greece aimed at entrepreneurs, small business owners, NGO staff, non-profit managers and corporate security managers. Our one-day personal security workshops Athens, Greece provide in-depth but easy to follow plans and procedures that will increase your security awareness and enable to better protect yourself, your family, home and business.
• Threat Assessments (TA): TA’s are the most important of all the procedures carried out in security operations. But you will find that even the most basic TA’s are regularly overlooked in the majority of security and business operations. The reason for compiling a TA is to identify anything that might threaten your client, your team and the overall operation. In this module we will cover how to compile TA’s for individual clients and corporate operations. Cost: €150.00 Euro, Date: September 14th
• Home & Office Security: Home & office security is a task that is usually taken lightly. A lot of people seem to believe that just putting up a few cameras of having security personnel in on the grounds to meet and greet visitors is all there is they need, WRONG! In this module we will cover what needs to be considered and how to properly plan the security for international residence and business locations in both urban and rural areas. Cost: €150.00 Euro, Date: September 15th
• International Travel Security: This module covers how to plan international trips be they for your pleasure or if you’re planning them for a client who is visiting a high-risk location. There are a multitude of things that need to be considered and can go wrong when traveling international, this is where thorough planning is a must. With this module will enable you to be able to identify and avoid potential hazards before they take place! Cost: €150.00 Euro, Date: September 16th
Books on Amazon!
• Active Shooter & Terrorist Attack Response: Sadly, we must face the fact that active shooter incidents and terrorist attacks are something that we are going to be living with for some time to come and it is necessary that everyone knows what to do if they are involved in a hostile situation. Our online active shooter and terrorist attack response course will give you the critical information needed to put together workable crisis plans and procedures for your family, business or organization. Cost: €150.00 Euro, Date: September 17th
• Kidnap & Ransom Prevention: In this module we will explore the real world of kidnapping for ransom and how the commercial security manager or operator can effectively counter the threat and if necessary, deal with crisis situations. There many myths about commercial kidnap and ransom operations and after completing this course the students will understand the difference between the Hollywood fantasy image of the business and the actual reality. Students taking this course must have completed at least one of our other courses. This course includes a verbal/video question and answer segment that requires a good internet connection. Cost €150.00 Euro, Date: September 18th
If you have an questions or book places on our personal security training workshops in Athens, Greece then please click here contact us directly!
Note: Students will receive PDF copies of the training materials and certificate.